Tufts Computer Architecture Club
I am initiating this unofficial club, clubs can only be started at beginning of Fall semesters, to build a bridge between computer science and ECE department, which is where computer architects stand. I will post about who computer architects are, why hardware matters, and useful links to online lectures on my blog.
The following projects are practiced in our club meetings:
|lab0/c-To-Assembler||6 months ago|
Summer 17 Underground Computer Architecture Club Objectives:
- Introducing different level of hardware abstraction
- Introduction to FPGAs (we will use Xilinx Zynq boards for our projects)
Spring and Summer 18:
- designing an out of order processor with Verilog
- Introduction to SystemVerilog
- Introduction to UVM
Interesting research projects
- Where should we implement accelerators?
- Near memory computation
- Implementing cognitive tasks in hardware