Underground Computer Architecture Club
I am initiating this private club to build a bridge between computer science and ECE department, which is where computer architects stand. I will post about who computer architects are, why hardware matters, and useful links to online lectures on my blog.
Summer 17 Underground Computer Architecture Club Objectives:
- Introducing different level of hardware abstraction
- Introduction to FPGAs (we will use Xilinx Zynq boards for our projects)
Spring and summer 18 Designing Out of order processor with System Verilog
- We will be designing A MIPS R10000-LIKE OUT-OF-ORDER MICROPROCESSOR similar to this.
- We’ll also follow SystemVerilog examples from ASICworld.
- Also, we’ll loosely follow some tutorials on UVM.
Research Interest: Extra projects
- On edge processing to simulate cortex applications
- Finding similar patterns between different application’s data movement