Learn more about academic and service learning about food at Tufts!
Food-related classes for Spring 2017 are listed here.
- the Agriculture, Food and Environment Program at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- Course listing found here
- the Food Systems, Nutrition, and Environment track of the Environmental Studies Program
- the Food Systems and Nutrition minor of the Environmental Studies Program
Other programs and departments around the university that focus on food-related topics include:
- Community Health
- International Relations (see the Global Health, Nutrition, and the Environment concentration)
- Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy (UEP)