Tufts NewTrition Series will be holding a TED-style talk at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy on March 2nd. The event will feature a panel of five speakers from industry and academia who will present their ideas on the future of food and nutrition. The featured speakers are:
- Jared Auerbach, CEO of Red’s Best
- Ismail Samad, Executive Chef at the Daily Table
- Karen Pepper, Professor in the Department of Gastronomy at BU
- Simon Ye, Graduate Student at the Friedman School
- Natalie Rubio, Graduate Student at the Tufts School of Engineering
The event will run from 5:30-7:00 PM in the Behrakis Auditorium, and will be followed by networking and refreshments. If you plan to attend this event, the organizers ask that you RSVP here.